Over the last 5 years we have migrated thousands of mailboxes from on premise systems to Microsoft Office 365 – Exchange Online. During those years, we have been able to identify many tools from third parties that facilitate and automate the migration processes. They use distinctive protocols and approaches to conduct email migrations from email platforms like Exchange, IBM Lotus Notes, Zimbra and Novell GroupWise.
Here are some of our favorite third-party migration tools that can assist with Exchange migrations from either Exchange or other third-party platforms:
- Binary Tree: Provider of cross-platform messaging migration and coexistence software, with products that provide for the analysis of and the coexistence and migration between on-premises and online enterprise messaging and collaboration environments based on IBM Lotus Notes and Domino and Exchange and SharePoint.
- BitTitan: Provider of migration solutions to Office 365. This is one of our preferred tool and is very cost efficient. Supports multiple platforms and it also has a new tool support outlook reconfiguration (DeploymentPro).
- Dell: Provider of on-premises and hosted migration and coexistence software, including pre-migration analysis and complete user and application coexistence. Also known as Quest Migration Tools. Full-featured migrations from on-premises Exchange, IBM Domino, Novell GroupWise, Zimbra, and other environments to Office 365, and SharePoint Online. The main drawback of these tool are the cost. Not recommended from the SMB market.
- Metalogix: Provider of migration solutions to Office 365 and SharePoint Online.
- SkyKick: Provider of automated migration solutions to move on-premises Exchange, Gmail, POP3, IMAP, Lotus Notes to Office 365. The end-to-end migration tools help partners with the sales, planning, migration, management, and onsite phases of the migration project.
- TransVault: Provider of migration solutions to Office 365.
For more information about the migration tools and process, please contact our experts at email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you or provide any help or submit your question via twitter to @SkyBridgeUS.